Sunday, February 6, 2011

Imran khan - Avantika reception Photos,Videos,Latest News



imran-khan-knows-nothing-about-cricket

Imran khan - Avantika reception Photos,Videos,Latest News,anvatika,imran khan,imran kan,wedding photos,marriage photos,wedding images,pics,vids,
 
The party at the Taj Lands End hotel started late on Saturday evening and continued until Sunday morning. Shah Rukh Khan was the last to arrive late in the morning and he was at his jovial best.

Aamir received him at the gate with a warm hug.

When asked why he got so late, Shah Rukh jokingly said: "I am running one day late in my life, but it was out of love for Aamir that I made sure that I attend the ceremony."

But he quickly added: "I was actually shooting. I was working so I told him that I would come late and they are so sweet that they waited for me. Imran and Avantika are my young friends, so I wanted to come and wish them."

Shah Rukh and his wife Gauri are seen as the ideal couple in Bollywood, but the superstar didn't give any golden tips to the couple. "I charge for my advice. I don't give free advice to anyone," he joked again.

SRK-AaamirBut on serious note, he added: "They are just married, so I wont give them any tips now. I have told Imran and Avantika to come and sit with me and I will make them understand how to lead a best marriage life."

Asked what he gifted to the couple, he said: "I hugged them tightly with love. I don't think any gift can be bigger than my heartfelt love."

Imran married his long time girlfriend Avantika on Jan 10 and soon after the wedding the couple went to Thailand for their honeymoon.

Among the first ones to arrive at the gala was master blaster Sachin Tendulkar with wife Anjali. Yuvraj Singh and boxer Vijendra followed them. They stayed for few minutes and left after wishing the couple.

From the film fraternity, the whole Kapoor family - Shammi Kapoor and his nephews Rishi Rapoor and Randhir Kapoor came together to bless the newly weds. Kareena Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor too joined them.

"Imran is a very dear friend of mine. I want to wish them a very happy married life," said Ranbir.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Indian News,Cinema,Poltics,Sports,Entertainment,. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Free Wordpress Templates by Brian Gardner Blogger Templates presents HD TV Fringe Streaming. Featured on Wedding Photographers Singapore.